Customer Contact Centre: 0300 123 5000
A5 Road Closure Notifications 2020 – Latest News Bulletin of Essential Maintenance Works
03/09/2020: Key point summary – A5 road closed Towcester to Weedon
- Overnight weekday closures: 8pm until 6am Monday to Friday:
- Phases 5 & 6 (Furnace Lane to Weedon Crossroads)
- Phases 1-4 when required (Towcester to Furnace Lane).
- Full Weekend closure planned: 8am Saturday 5th September and 6am Monday 7th September 2020.
- Completion date for all A5 roadworks Towcester to Weedon is now set as Friday September 11th
- To maintain a safe environment for our workforce and road users, the A5 will be closed to through traffic between the Towcester Roundabout (A43) and Weedon crossroads during our working hours.
03/09/2020: Update News Bulletin #11:
For full details of the exact locations and work details download the News Bulletin.
ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE WORKS – A5 JACKS HILL – MULTI-DISCIPLINARY PROJECT
TM Phase Plan:
Main Diversion Route:
Non – Motorway Diversion Route:
Public Liaison Officer – Working on behalf of Highways England
Mobile: 07964 114 623