Donate to The Prattler
The Prattler is a community local newspaper, run not-for-profit by a group of unpaid volunteers from the village. Donations and community grants have always been essential for running The Prattler newspaper. Local clubs regularly give donations and local organisations regularly provide grants. Occasional personal (sometimes anonymous) donations are also received.
If you would like to donate to The Prattler please contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do like to occasionally publicly thank all our supporters but we can keep your donation anonymous if you prefer.
If you know of any community or local business schemes that may be able to provide financial grants to The Prattler in Nether Heyford, please contact us via Email: email@example.com
The Prattler is the local village newspaper for Nether Heyford and Upper Heyford , Northamptonshire, England, UK.
Delivered free to every house, 10 months a year, since 1977.
- Established in November 1977.
- 425 issues printed in over 40 years.
- Produced and delivered by village volunteers.
- Supported by donations from village organisations including Parish Council, Parish Church, Baptist Chapel, Heyford W.I., Heyford Gardening Club, Heyford Singers and Heyford Picturedrome
- Printed 10 times a year excluding January and August.
- Delivered free to over 750 households before or on the 1st of the month.
- Published in A5 booklet format
- Black & White
- Classic community village newspaper style
- The Prattler is also uploaded monthly to HeyfordPrattler.org
- Ad Rates : Business Card £5 | 1/4 page £10 | 1/2 page £15 | Full Page £30
Join us on Facebook: Facebook.com/HeyfordPrattler
The Prattler is produced and delivered by volunteers.
Regular contributions from local business advertisers.
Nether Heyford History: The Story of Heyford
© 2019. The Prattler. Local newspaper for Nether Heyford and Upper Heyford , Northamptonshire, England, UK. Printed and delivered free every month to every household (750+) since 1977.