Nether Heyford parish church is the church of St. Peter and St Paul, located in the old part of the village, along Church Lane. It is a 12th century church and is part of the benefice of Heyford with Stowe IX Churches and Flore with Brockhall
- Parish Church of St. Peter & St. Paul – Services – July & August 2020
- Parish Church of St. Peter & St. Paul – July & August 2020
- Parish Church of St. Peter & St. Paul – June 2020
- Parish Church of St. Peter & St. Paul – Services – June 2020
- Parish Church of St. Peter & St. Paul – May 2020
Join us on Facebook: HeyfordPrattler
The Prattler is produced and delivered by volunteers.
Regular contributions from local business advertisers.
Printed locally by Design to Print
© 2020. The Prattler. Local newspaper for Nether Heyford and Upper Heyford , Northamptonshire, England, UK. Printed and delivered free every month to every household (750+) since 1977.
Visit the Blog for the latest articles in full view on one page (newest first)
Visit the Index for the full headline list of articles (newest first)
Visit the Links page for any relevant Nether Heyford Social Media pages & groups.
Visit “The Story of Heyford” local history Blog for republished local history books.
Use the Categories to jump to articles or the Tags to jump to a street or surname.
Download previous editions of The Prattler in PDF format:
For older editions please contact The Editor