Tag Archives: Parish

The Story of Heyford: The Village Lads in the 1920’s

This photograph, lent by the Clements family, was taken early 1920’s. It includes Charlie Clements (back,left) and Arthur Parish (front, second from left)   Extract from The Story of Heyford – Volume 2 of 4 – Page 25

Posted in The Story of Heyford | Tagged , | Leave a comment