Tag Archives: Beck

The Story of Heyford: Heyford Hills Fruit Farm

Heyford Hills Fruit Farm The magni´Čücent house at Heyford Hills was built originally for the owner of Heyford Ironworks. In the late 1800’s it was owned by John Hardy, a farmer. During the 1940’s it was occupied by Major Campbell. … Continue reading

Posted in The Story of Heyford | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment