Nether Heyford’s Village Hall sits at the heart of our community. An excellent venue for hire, for meetings, staff training, functions, parties, weddings, music gigs, theatre performance, and more.
- Village Hall – News – November 2020
- Village Hall – News – October 2020
- Village Hall – News – September 2020
- Village Hall – Vacancy for new Vice-Chair
- Village Hall – News – July & August 2020
Nether Heyford Village Hall was built with the help of volunteer labour and completed in May 1960. It is a prefabricated cedar-wood building. Brick extensions were added in 1991 to give new toilets and kitchen at one end and a storage room and committee room at the other.
In August 2003 work started on updating the hall – new UPVC double glazed windows, new insulation and cladding to the front and rear of the wooden section was fitted together with new front and kitchen doors. Again all the work was done by villagers giving their time and expertise voluntarily. A new roof was put on in 2006. In October 2008 Pre-School transformed the area at the rear of the hall to make a secure outdoor area for young children.
Overlooking the large village green. The postcode for your SatNav is NN7 3LE
Nether Heyford Village Hall is available to hire by residents and non-residents for commercial or private use – for meetings, training, dance classes, fitness classes, children’s parties, wedding receptions, christenings, theatre and film events, and many other types of event. The hall is in excellent condition, warm and attractive.
The Hall has a large entrance area which can be used to welcome people, take tickets, provide storage for hats and coats etc.
There are 2 rooms that can be booked – the Main Hall and thee small Meeting Room.
1. The Main Hall, where the maximum permitted number of people including the organisers/performers is 120. There is a full kitchen including extensive crockery and cooking items off the Main Hall. There is also a small separate serving area and hatch, off the kitchen, that can be used for buffets or bar facilities etc.
2. The Meeting Room where the maximum number of people is 18. This room has a separate small kitchenette and private toilet facilities. There are ample tables and chairs provided by the Village Hall for the use of hirers, who are responsible for the return of all tables and chairs used to the appropriate storage locations.
We have a large stage with a PA system which can be used for shows, choirs, etc. There are options of lapel mics, wireless mics and corded ones, and the ability to play music through the system. There is a Performing Rights Society Licence for recorded music. There is LED lighting on stage for a cooler, more comfortable environment.
The Hall is fully accessible to all, with fully ramped entrances from the car park, a flat floor inside, disabled toilet facilities and an induction loop hearing system.
We are fully insured for all Hirers with comprehensive coverage.
There is extensive parking at the Hall, and very few parking restrictions in the surrounding area. The postcode for your SatNav to find the Village Hall is NN7 3LE.
Large hall and/or smaller meeting room for hire. Available for Club Meetings, Parties, Weddings, Business Meetings etc. Modern facilities. Disabled friendly.
First Check availability of the hall using the Village Hall Google Calendar
- Request a provisional booking which we will hold for a week.
- To formally apply for a booking, please download the booking form: The Booking Form and send it to the Bookings Secretary with your deposit cheque. The deposit cheque for £100 should be made payable to ‘Nether Heyford Village Hall Management Committee’. The deposit cheque will be cashed and refunded after your event, subject to the NHVH standard terms & conditions of hire
- Your booking is confirmed when the booking form and deposit cheque have been received. Signing the hire agreement includes acceptance of the NHVH standard terms & conditions of hire which you can also download.
- Once you have made your booking, detailed advice about how to access the Hall etc. is provided .
For all booking and related enquiries please contact NHVHbookings@gmail.com or phone 07849 356 618. (Email preferably)
For other queries please contact NHVHsecretary@gmail.com
Current groups that use the hall on a regular basis are:
Bugbrooke and District Flower Society
Jado Kuin Do
Heyford Bowls Club
Heyford Garden Club
Registered Charity: 304256
Download: The Booking Form
Download: NHVH standard terms & conditions of hire