The Prattler is the local village newspaper for Nether Heyford and Upper Heyford , Northamptonshire, England, UK.
Delivered free to every house, 10 months a year, since 1977.
- Established in November 1977.
- 425 issues printed in over 40 years.
- Produced and delivered by village volunteers.
- Supported by donations from the Parish Council, Parish Church, Baptist Chapel, Heyford W.I., Heyford Gardening Club, Heyford Singers, Bowls Club, Village Hall and Heyford Picturedrome
- Printed 10 times a year excluding January and August.
- Delivered free to over 750 households before or on the 1st of the month.
- Published in A5 booklet format
- Black & White
- Classic community village newspaper style
- The Prattler is also uploaded monthly to HeyfordPrattler.org
Advertisement rates per issue:
- Full Page £30
- 1/2 page £15
- 1/4 page £10
- Business Card £5
Full page £30 example:
Half page £15 examples:
Quarter page £10 examples:
Business card £5 examples:
- Approx number of readers viewing advertisement in each issue is 1875 people.
- Estimated average retention rate of publication in household is 28 days.
- Highly targeted advertising reaching approx 99.9% of the village population.
- Our advertising partners are widely viewed as contributors to a community asset.
- New for 2019 – The Prattler is also uploaded monthly to HeyfordPrattler.org
All advert bookings should be made before the 15th of the month for the next issue.
Advertising artwork should be sent to the Editor before the 20th of the month for the next issue.